20% off all orders for a limited time!
If you have a busy schedule and struggle to find the time or money to attend conferences and take courses to earn continuing education, the AMHCA Training site is for you! We offer more than 300 online courses designed for behavioral health, addiction treatment, developmental disability and child welfare professionals. AMHCA Members are provided with a 10% discount on all courses. Simply select the courses you want - add them to your shopping cart and your discount will be calculated at check-out.
Each course provides concise, comprehensive and relevant information that will help participants improve clinical competence, acquire new skills and learn about current research. Many of the courses meet the continuing education requirements of the National Board of Certified Counselors.
To find courses that are accredited by The National Board of Certified Counselors, NBCC, simply select the NBCC link to your left.
Browse available courses by accrediting agency on the left, read the course materials, and take your test. As soon as you pass the test (with a score of 80% or higher) you will be able to print your completion certificate.
State of the Art Professional Development
- Engaging interactive courses developed by experts and thought leaders
- National and state continuing education approvals
Convenient Stress Free Service
- Take your courses on your schedule... anytime... anywhere
- Manage all of your CEs where ever you earn them with our free CETracker
- Learn at your own pace. Bookmark and return to unfinished courses
Save Money While You Learn
- Low cost continuing education (as low as $9 per course)
- Money Saving subscriptions and course packages
- Monthly Specials and coupons sent with our newsletter